In This Episode You Will Learn:
- That God designed us to have an emotional relationship with food.
- That God uses food in celebration.
- That God uses food in relationships.
- That we are not designed to eat in a stressed, anxious state and what happens when we do.
- That a lot of people are living in chronic stressed states in which we are not designed to eat, but they ARE eating in those states.
- That it works both ways with stress and unhealthy eating. We make unhealthy food choices in periods of stress, and eating unhealthy food can lead to irritability and stress.
- The harm in obsessing over eating perfectly.
- A troubling statistic regarding children and food.
- A couple of key approaches in eat comfort food.
- The root issue in all of this and some morning practices to help you.
Books (Affiliate Links):
- Who Switched Off My Brain? by Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Switch On Your Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind by Vanessa Barajas
- Live, Love, and Eat Magazine
- Episode 16: The Body is Not Silly with Catarina Catarino
- “National Eating Disorder Awareness: 81% Of 10-Year-Olds Are Afraid Of Being Fat — Read More Stats And Facts Here”
- Episode 81: Healthy Body Movement
- Episode 71: Using a Morning Routine to Fight For Your Health
- Episode 68: What it Means to Eat Healthy
Subscribe to the show on iTunes here.
Let’s continue the discussion. Please comment below.