In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why you need to know how to substitute in your kitchen.
- Key problem foods and how to replace them.
- Why you need to replace with what.
- Alternative flours that could have a bigger impact than you think.
- That you can still have that comfort food in a healthy version, if you know how to substitute.
- That all wheat, beef, dairy, and salt are not created equal.
- Why you should buy organic coffee, if you drink coffee.
Book (Affiliate Link):
Products (Affiliate Link):
- Episode 80: Helping You Cook Real Food
- Interview with Dr. Tom O’Bryan
- Episode 73: How to Stock Your Kitchen to Help You Fight For Your Health
- Episode 70: How to Fight Against Added Sugar
- Episode 69: How to View Dairy in Fighting For Your Health
- Sustainable Dish
- Mayorga Organics
- Responsible Technology
- Study about gladden exposure from gluten and “leaky gut”
Subscribe to the show on iTunes here.
Let’s continue the discussion. Please comment below.