In This Episode You Will Learn:
- About Trent’s story and how he came to make lifestyle changes.
- That many people just don’t have a big enough reason to discipline themselves to make the necessary changes.
- Several strategies to help you make the necessary lifestyle changes.
- Why you need to read.
- Why it is important to learn to make healthy versions of comfort food you enjoy.
- How to substitute in your kitchen.
- Why you shouldn’t neglect any area that makes up who God designed you to be (heart, body, and soul).
- Key episodes that will help you make these lifestyle changes (see other resources below).
- Episode 80: Helping You Cook Real Food
- Episode 72: 7 Books I Recommend to Help You Fight for Your Health
- Episode 81: Healthy Body Movement
- Episode 78: 5 Food Sources That Can Boost Your Nutrition
- Episode 77: How to Eat Balanced Meals
- Episode 75: How to View Coffee in Your Fight For Your Health
- Episode 73: How to Stock Your Kitchen to Help You Fight For Your Health
- Episode 71: Using a Morning Routine to Fight For Your Health
Subscribe to the show on iTunes here.
Let’s continue the discussion. Please comment below.