In This Episode You Will Learn:
- That this facet of getting healthy doesn’t stand alone and how important understanding this really is.
- Why we need to reframe how we view exercise and how children can help us do this.
- That walking around barefooted outside is actually really good for us.
- That our brains require about 20% of the oxygen we breathe in, and the best way to increase oxygen uptake.
- That work did not come as a result of the fall, but that God appointed work from the beginning.
- The negative consequences of sitting too much.
- That we were designed to move to God’s glory and what our foundational reason should be for exercising and moving our bodies.
- The connection between sleep and exercise and how they flow together.
- Research that shows it is best to workout in the morning.
- Some research behind High Intensity Interval Training.
- Tips on how to incorporate healthy body movement into your day.
Recommended Book (Affiliate Link):
- Earthing: Health Implications of Reconnecting the Human Body to the Earth’s Surface Electrons
- Too Much Sitting Increases Mortality Risk Despite Exercise
- Fatal Fat Loss Mistake #3 – Working Out At Night
- Effects of exercise timing on sleep architecture and nocturnal blood pressure in prehypertensives
- Exercise Early, Sleep Better (Experience Life Article)
- Morning Exercise May Help You Sleep
- Metabolic Adaptations to Short-term High-Intensity Interval Training: A Little Pain for a Lot of Gain?
- Physiological adaptations to low‐volume, high‐intensity interval training in health and disease
- Don’t Have Time to Exercise? Do This for 10 Minutes
- Move Well Fitness
- Top 15 Ways To Do HIIT For Fat Loss (And What Makes HIIT So Effective
- The One Minute Workout with Dr. Martin Gibala
Subscribe to the show on iTunes here.
Let’s continue the discussion. Please comment below.