In This Episode You Will Learn:
- That the foods many think are the best sources of certain vitamins and nutrients are actually surpassed by these food sources.
- How supplementing may seem like “popping pills,” but that it is actually just adding real food to your diet.
- About “Africa’s Best Kept Secret.”
- Key ingredients to look for in a green powder.
- About great plant sources of protein and iron.
- What research says about these food sources.
- About an essential oils infused drink that contains two of these food sources discussed in this show.
- How nutritional support can actually change aggressive and violent behavior.
Recommended Books (Affiliate Links):
Products (Affiliate Links):
- Garden of Life Raw Organic Perfect Food Energizer (contains baobab)
- Garden of Life Perfect Food Super Green Formula (contains Spirulina and Chlorella)
- Amazing Grass Green Superfood Organic Powder (contains Spirulina and Chlorella)
- Young Living NingXia Red (If interested in this product, please contact Trent by email).
- Episode 67: How to View Supplements in Fighting For Our Health
- Food Watch: Baobab
- Baobab food products: a review on their composition and nutritional value
- A review of recent clinical trials of the nutritional supplement Chlorella pyrenoidosa in the treatment of fibromyalgia, hypertension, and ulcerative colitis
- Vitamin B12 in Algae
- Nutritional Supplementation with Chlorella pyrenoidosa Lowers Serum Methylmalonic Acid in Vegans and Vegetarians with a Suspected Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Vitamin B12-Containing Plant Food Sources for Vegetarians
- What Are the Health Benefits of Chlorella?
- Spirulina Benefits: 7 Reasons to Try It (& 1 Major Caution)
- Hypolipidemic, Antioxidant and Antiinflammatory Activities of Microalgae Spirulina
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical study of the general effects of a standardized Lycium barbarum (Goji) Juice, GoChi
- Goji berries are a good source of vitamin C, potassium, iron, and selenium. Goji berries are also a good source for B vitamins, calcium, zinc, fiber and even protein
- Lectins in Goji Berries – good or bad?
- The Lowdown on Lectins
- 5 Ways Grape Seeds Can Boost Your Health
- Grape seed extract lowered the blood pressure of patients who participated in a UC Davis study of the benefits of the supplement on people with high blood pressure.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes here.
Let’s continue the discussion. Please comment below.